The patient portal is a secure digital environment where you can easily and quickly contact your General Practitioner and access your medical record.
How to log in to the patient portal?
After going through the IRMA installation you can safely log in to the patient Portal of Healthcare for Internationals where you have access to your medical record.
What do you need in order to use the patient portal?
- A computer or tablet and a smartphone with internet connection;
- An activated IRMA account(!) Attention! Each family member needs to have a smartphone with IRMA app in order to access their personal file
- A DigiD with extra verification via SMS or the DigiD app (to be requested at digid.nl)
Depending on the type of device you are using, follow the instruction below to log in to the patient portal.
Log in with your smartphone:
- Go to the patient portal [mijn.cohesie.org] and choose ‘log in’. You will then be automatically redirected to IRMA;
- Enter your IRMA PIN and choose ‘Release data to your care institution” to log in.
Log in on another device (PC, laptop, tablet):
Go to the patient portal [mijn.cohesie.org] and choose ‘log in’.